Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I think my body is trying to tell me something....

This is just so typical. I seem to get sick right as I am going on a break of some sort. I started feeling sick last night, and today I really feel like I have a cold. I am taking vitamin C and sucking on zinc drops and making an effort to take it easy. Hubby says I do not sound too bad, but I do not feel great. I seem to tire easily, and just do not want to move fast.

The problem is that we are leaving for vacation tomorrow! I still have to pack and make the house presentable for our house sitter. I ran my errands this morning, so the only stuff to do is drop off the dogs, pack, and clean the house up a little. I think we will both miss the dogs this evening, but tonight was the best time to drop them off. Our flight leaves early in the morning.

At least I can take it easy while on vacation. My appointment at the spa is for Thursday. Hopefully I will feel better by then. At least Tombstone is a sleepy town, so there is not much to do. And Arizona is dry and warm, so the weather should be nice. I do not know how much updating I can do over vacation. The house only has dial up internet. If we get somewhere with free wireless, I may try to get an entry in. We will see.

I hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

Jessica White said...

Have a safe trip! I hope you feel better soon!

andrea said...

have a great trip!!!