Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Touchy Feely Tuesday

  • Still really liking the new minivan.  Had no idea that the sliding door windows came down.  Not only do I have automatic sliding doors, the windows on those sliding doors open.  What won't they think of next?
  • August was hell on my weight and on my running goals.  I am back to running a little over 1/4 mile.  Does not help that I have a small cold.  I think it is a cold.  It could have been the zyr.tec.  Starting to feel better now that I am taking something different.  Hopefully alle.gra will not be so bad.
  • Had a lovely Labor day.  I had the day off and got to be a little lazy, or at least as lazy as a 20 month old will let me.  My parents took Little Guy to the park in the morning, and we took him to the pool in the afternoon.  He slept well.
  • Today was sort of a light day.  I went to the gym this morning, and then we visited my parents.  After nap, we wandered around the wal.mart.  That is about it, really.
  • My first play group with my mother's group is this Friday.  I think I am going to have people show up, as one person has already RSVP'd.  If not, I am not going to sweat it.  
  • Our first story time is this Thursday.  Not sure what to expect, but it is for 18-24 month olds.  Other mothers say that it is a lot of fun.  We will see.  I am a little concerned that Little Guy will not take direction well, as he is wont to do.  At least I am not out any money if it does not work out.
  • Swim lessons start next week.  That should be a lot of fun.  He loves the pool!
  • I think that is enough bullets for this week.  September seems to be getting into gear!

No comments: