Friday, November 5, 2010

Rest!

Little Dude slept 8 hours at a stretch!  Oh my!  And mommy feels amazingly refreshed.  I actually woke up after about 7.5 hours of sleep, and managed to take a bath by myelf this morning.  Bliss!  I cannot believe he slept that long.  Apparently he does not like to be cold, and I think the temperature in the house was too cold for his liking, so he kept waking up.  Once we bumped the temp up a little, he slept.  It feels so good to be rested!

I have no real plans for the weekend, other than work on classwork.  I hope to finish my molecular genetics chapter by the end of Monday.  Keeping fingers crossed on that!  I also have to figure out how to intro lab for Monday, as it is bacteria and protists.  I seem to be unfamiliar with non-pathogenic organisms, what with me being a nurse and all.  That is a bit of an issue when we are discussing comparative anatomy and phyisology.  Sigh.  I guess I have to spend an afternoon doing some research.

I also hope that Hubby does laundry this weekend.  I really need some clean clothes.  I really need pants!

Thinking I may try to actually write in a journal every day for 15 minutes.  Of course, I keep getting distracted by things like housework, Twitter, and Face.book, so we will see how it goes.  It may help to come up with ideas for posts.  I want to have better writing on my blog, but I never seem to be able to come up with ideas for posts when I am able to post.  So most of my recent posts are a peek into my daily life.  Not very interesting all the time.  I sort of miss the more thoughtful posts I used to do before I had the Little Dude.  (I think I must be a contemplative at heart!)  I know that there are things I want to talk about, and this is probably the forum for it.  Just getting the ideas from my brain to the blog is a real issue.  Not to mention, finding the time to write the post.  The more thoughtful posts can take more time to write, as the words make a difference.
What do you all think?

No comments: