Saturday, March 14, 2009

I think I am ready.

I finally ran all my errands this morning. It took me a couple of hours, and I think I bought more stuff than I needed. But I needed new clothes, anyway, so it is not all bad.

I am really starting to look forward to my conference. The hotel we are staying at is apparently right downtown and close to a lot of stuff. One of the other ladies I am going with wants to go to the Art Institute while we are there, and I may go with her. I think there is something planned for almost every night we are there. Reps for several different products are taking us out to dinner. (Their treat.) The days look pretty full, as well. There are a lot of talks we can go to, and lots of free stuff and CEUs to get from vendors. I have not processed it all yet. I do not have a plan or an agenda. I am just going to go and experience. That seems to be the best way to do it, from what I can tell. I leave tomorrow morning, on a direct flight to Chi.cago.

Hubby and I finally got some time together this afternoon. It is a rainy day, and that time of the month, but we spent time together just holding each other. We both had long hours and stressful days this past week. Now I am leaving town for almost a week, so we will not see each other again. Fortunately, next weekend I will not have my period. That should go a long way to make up for being gone. Gertrude will miss me, too. But I have special activities planned with her next weekend. We are doing an agility seminar together on Friday. I think she will be happy about that. I know she was not happy about the suitcase coming out. I will make it up to her, I promise!

I have my BCPs packed! I start suppression on Monday, so I have to take them with me. I guess I am on my way to IVF. I am trying to take this one step at a time, and hope everything falls together.

I will likely be MIA this week, as I am not taking my 'puter with me. I may try to slip out early at some point and use the computers at the hotel, but I am not sure if that will be a regular thing. We will see what happens. I will take my camera with me, and try to take pictures, but I am not a great photographer.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: