Friday, January 15, 2010

And the waiting continues.

The massage therapist did mash on the magic acupressure points. I have been crampy since the massage, but nothing organized, and nothing really strong. I think I did have a few small contractions last night. They really hurt, but I guess they could have been really strong braxton-hicks. They were spread out over several hours, though. They did not occur again after I took a bath, so I was able to sleep through the night.

I think both Hubby and I are just looking for patterns, and truly hoping for labor. Anything to end the pregnancy!

Here is hoping that all this crampiness organizes into something! Come on, baby!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

You and me both! I was certain that my contractions were going to come to climax and then they didn't. I know that every week is better for these twins but I'm ready to not be pregnant!

Jamie said...

I remember that feeling! Knowing you can't really count on labor to start at a particular time, but boy it would be convenient if . . .

Thinking of you and hoping we get to meet that angel of yours soon!

Queenie. . . said...

Whenever I get a spare second too check, I look to see how you are doing. You're so close! Can't wait to hear about the big arrival.

Jessica White said...

I hope something happened over the weekend for you :-)