Thursday, January 14, 2010

I was fine until...

I lost control of my bladder. I am not talking about a couple of drops or a small amount of discharge. I am talking about my bladder letting go without warning. (And I am sure it is not my water breaking. It smelled like urine, so I am pretty sure it is urine.) I am not a happy camper. I go to the bathroom, and when I am done, I squirt when I stand up! Very frustrating! It is time for this little one to come out so that I can have my body back. The incontinence is the last straw!

Due date is today, but he does not seem to be giving any indication of going anywhere. (Other than wanting to sit on my bladder.) He is kicking and making his presence known, but that is about it. No signs of labor. Much to my disappointment. I have a pregnancy massage today, so maybe they can work on acupressure points and get things moving. We can only hope.

I am sort of hoping to go into labor on Friday. I know I have very little control over when I will actually go into labor, but Friday would be great. My OB is on call that day, Hubby is not really working that day. It would be great. I guess all I can do is wait and see what happens. More waiting....

4 comments:

Shinejil said...

sorry about the bladder stuff and I'll be hoping Friday's the day!

Mrs. Higrens said...

I was two weeks late myself, but that was back in the dark ages when due date prediction was less precise. I hope your little one doesn't decide to hang out that long.

Hope in Virginia said...

Here's hoping that Friday is the big day!!!

Shinejil said...

Thinking of you, and hoping you get some relief soon!I think all this crap is designed to make us look forward to labor, and to do that, it's got to be pretty bad. :)