Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lovely Blog Award

Apparently I have a lovely blog!

[OneLovelyBlogAward.jpg]

Rules:
Accept the award; post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his/her blog link. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I have been terrible about awards lately, but I thought I would do this one.
John and Angel over at Ready to Start our Family gave me this award
I may not do this right because I do not know when I started following these blogs. And I am feeling lazy, so I only highlighted 10. I have not added a lot of new blogs lately. (I know I am a bad blogger!)

Bee in the Bonnet
Hope in Virginia
I Can Has Bebe?
IF Haiku (more of a group effort but a wonderful blog nonetheless)
Little Pieces of My Life
Indi's Human
Baby Making Journey
A Journey Through Infertility
Mommy Wanna-be
Fractured Rainbows
Baby Makin Chronicles

If there is anyone else who wants to have a lovely blog, feel free to nominate yourself. I have a few spots open!

No comments: