Thursday, February 18, 2010

Since I have the time.

Well, not a lot of time, as I lose track when I messing around on the 'puter!

I am going to try to make a La Leche League meeting this morning. I actually need to get ready to go, as it takes longer to leave when there is a baby in tow. I hope the meeting is useful and the women are nice. (And not lactation nazis!) Maybe I will even stop by the store on my way home. Or not. I may just come home, eat lunch and try to nap. We will see. I am sure it will do me and AC good to get out! I did not get out at all yesterday!

Hubby and I decided that little AC does better when I pump at night, even if it is just one breast. We think it helped him (and us) sleep last night. So I will try to pump before going to bed tonight, too.

Off to get ready to go! Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Rose's Daughter said...

Hope the Le Leche League meeting goes well.