Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Baby's first Christmas was a success!  He loved everything, but the dump trucks were by far the biggest hit.  He loves a good dump truck.  I will try to post pics soon, but we did not take very many.  We are poor photographers over here.  We even got some snow!  I cannot remember the last time we actually had a white Christmas.

Everyone had a nice morning, and I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend.  No pressures, no where to be.  I think that is the biggest gift for me.

The Christmas ham is in the oven.  Hubby wanted a country cured ham for Christmas dinner, so I bought one.  This is the first year we are doing a country ham, and both of us are really excited about it.  We soaked it part of yesterday, and all last night, and we are cooking it low and slow.  So it should turn out well.

Hope everyone enjoys the day, no matter whether you are celebrating or not!

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

Merry Christmas! I hope your ham came out delicious!