Saturday, January 8, 2011

All taken with my new phone

Here are a few pics I have uploaded from my phone.

Here is Gertrude home from the vet.  She is very comfortable on the couch, and has spent most of her time there.



Gertrude home from the vet



I had to take the baby with me to the hairdresser when I got my hair done.  Fortunately, we were the only people in the salon, so we could have the run of the place.  He actually hardly played with his toys.  There were many brooms and vacuums which captivated him.


This picture was too cute not to include.  He is eating an apple and smiling hugely.  He loves apples.


And he likes luggage carts.  He thought the luggage cart at the hotel was the best thing ever.


That is all for now.  I am going to take advantage of the baby napping and an empty house and go play in my sewing room!

3 comments:

Hope in Virginia said...

Great pictures. Is he walking? Looks like it.

VA Blondie said...

Yes, we are walking. He is walking more than he is crawling now. It is fascinating!

Jamie said...

The pic with the apple is too cute!!