- Yes, it was wonderful to get sleep last night. I hope I can get a repeat soon. Keeping fingers crossed, but not holding out a lot of hope. I bet he wakes up at 2AM tonight.
- Hubby has me hooked on Big Bang Theory. Love it so much! It would not take much to put me in geek territory. Also, I think I have a crush on Leonard. So cute!
- Gertrude is doing great after her surgery. She is gaining weight again, and she is not having any accidents in the house. She does not appreciate all the cold weather, though. She is spending a lot of time on the couch in between making sure all of her needs are met.
- Baby is doing well, too. Walking everywhere. Finally had to get him shoes. I think I need to get him a better pair. I just bought him a couple pairs at Wally World. I think I can do better, though. Not sure where to look.
- WW is finally working. I lost two pounds this week. And it took away a point for my success. Sigh. At least the scale is moving in the right direction, though. That is something.
- Have to get ready for work tomorrow, and drink my medicinal glass of wine. Hope every one is having great week!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Another bullet post of miscellany.