Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Is it over yet?

I hate this waiting. Still waiting. I sort of go back and forth between hope and hopelessness. Yesterday I was not sure it took. Today I think it could be possible. I am way tired, but that could be because it is gray and yucky outside. I am just not sure I feel pregnant. I feel like I have had all the "pregnancy symptoms" at some point or another before. I just do not trust them, they seem way too close to PMS symptoms. The only sign I trust is a missed period. At least I have not gotten my period yet. So I probably should not give up hope yet.

My mother sends me messages every couple of days to remind me that I am in her thoughts and that she supports me. It is sort of sweet. Nice to know she is supportive.

Still hanging on...

3 comments:

Debz said...

You'll POAS this weekend right? You can hold on just a couple more days...I know you can.
I'm keeping a good thought for you.

emilythehopeless said...

the wait is a killer.. sending hugs! hope you get great news :)

Guera! said...

Hang in there. I know it's not easy!