Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Still here. Really.

Just had a busy week last week and I am still trying to recover.  Or maybe it is the end of semester taking its toll.  All I have left is the final exam and grades.  I just have not felt like doing anything lately.

I have also been addicted to my no.ok.  I have missed reading, I think.  Now I can read anywhere!  I have dumb romance novels for when I am at home, and other stuff for when I am out and about.  (For some reason, I read differently at home and out.)  Currently I am reading a book about what goes on in our heads when we make a decision.  It is pretty interesting.  Apparently the emotion centers of the brain play a larger part of our decision making than we think.  Fascinating stuff.  I may write about when I absorb more of the info.

I am trying to get back into recording my food on WW.  I did record my food yesterday, and I plan on doing today's food after I finish this post. 

Not much else going on around here.  Teething, fighting naps and bedtime.  Still nursing.  Starting to run, climbing on everything.  He is cute as a bug, though I am awful about pics.  Sigh.  Really need to do better about pics.

Anyway, I am still here, just lazy.

2 comments:

Megs said...

I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I know you understand my pain when it comes to Blaze...thank you for your comment. This is hitting me really hard. I have so much guilt that there is nothing we can do for him at this time. I knew that everything would be more expensive with a Dane and we were prepared, but we just can't do this for him. And I'm really not sure I would want to put him through chemotherapy...every time I think about it, I start crying all over again. He is literally our first "child". :( I just can't imagine how things are going to be without him.

~Jess said...

Hang in there, summer is around the corner!

That book sounds pretty interesting! Definitely you'll have to blog about it :-)