Thursday, May 19, 2011

Touchy-Feely, um...Thursday

Better late than never, right.

I have spent the morning following the baby around and shouting no at him, for various reasons.  He would not take a nap earlier this morning, despite two attempts.  This has not been helpful, as I am trying to get stuff ready to go, and I wanted him to be almost done with his nap by now.  Not that he appears to be going down for a nap, anyway.  At the moment he is in his crib talking to himself.

I found a mother's group I am thinking about joining.  I may try an activity with them on Friday.  We will see how it goes.

Dinner will have to be something other than what I planned.  I realized that I do not have all the ingredients for a pork roast, so we will have to have something else.  I will figure something out.

Because of all the baby frustration, I could not get to the gym this morning.  I am a little annoyed, but I may try to go later this afternoon.  The benefit is that I can charge my i.pod, so I can have music.

I get to have lunch with a girlfriend today.  I am very excited.  It has been a while since I have done something girly.  So fun.

I need turn in some paperwork, and return my keys to the community college today.  Maybe that is part of the reason I am a little grumpy.  I will likely feel better after that task is complete.  Then I have to pack away my papers and stuff.

I think we finally got a nap, as I hear no more chattering.  Much to my frustration.  This is totally the wrong time!  An hour earlier would have been much better, because now we will be off schedule.  Sigh.  There are days when I feel like I cannot win.

No comments: