Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Touchy-feely Tuesday

I still feel lazy.  Now that finals are over, and grades are in, I can indulge in a little bit on laziness.

Still love the nook.  I think reading all those dumb romance novels has helped our sex life.  Hubby told me this weekend that there have been studies done which indicate that women who read romance novels have more of an interest in sex.  I think he really appreciates the no.ok now!

I have been doing terrible with diet and water consumption.  I am thinking of turning to behavior modification to help with this.  If I drink two liters of water per day, and record my food on WW, I will give myself a sticker for completing those tasks.  If I complete these tasks for an entire week, then I will buy a song off i.tunes.  If I do it for a month, I will figure out a bigger reward.  Maybe an entire album off i.tunes?  That needs more thought, obviously.

Hubby and I have been feeling off lately.  It does not feel major, but it still feels like we need help.  I do not know if it is communication issues, stress issues, or if I feel dissatisfied, or what is going on.  We are hopefully going to start marriage counseling soon, and figure out what is going on. 

I think I may try to get involved in a centering prayer group again.  I think I need that.  I find myself getting antsy about the future.  Having another child, moving further toward Blacksburg.  I hate waiting, and that feels like where I am right now.  There are a lot of things I can enjoy right now, and I am not doing that.  I need to be more in the moment and enjoy what I have now, and enjoy the journey.  Right now, the journey is important, not the destination. 

No comments: