Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Touchy-feely Tuesday

Finally doing one on time this week!

Hubby is out of town this week, and I have a friend staying with me to help with the baby.  It is so nice to have an extra set of hands!  Really helps save my sanity.  (Hubby should be back on Friday by dinner, so he is really only gone for a few days.)

Little Guy really still needs the morning nap.  He can skip it occasionally, but he does so much better on the 2-3-4 schedule.  He is not feeling that great right now, as he has a cold and is doing a little teething.  So his sleep is still out of whack.  And probably will be for a while.

My college reunion was fantastic.  Though I was the only science person there.  It was great seeing other people from my class.  I probably ought to think about actually giving money to the college, and not just showing up for reunion.  It is sort of cool living right around the corner from my alma mater.  I keep thinking I should try to get over there more often.

At this point, I am trying to recover from staying out too late at reunion.  Getting my house back in order, attempting to catch up on sleep, and get over this small cold I picked up from somewhere.  I have a couple of mother's group activities I want to do this month, which should be fun.  I will probably also try to meet my local classmate this month. 

Right now, I think I am doing all right and holding it together. 

1 comment:

Nadine said...

I'm on my own this week too, actually since last Friday, it's exhausting, but at least I dnt work and can nap when the babies nap, don't think I could so the single parent thing and work and not go crazy, especially now that they are walking!