Thursday, July 31, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I probably will not be able to post again until this weekend. I work 12 hours today, 10 hours tomorrow, and Saturday is our 12th wedding anniversary. Long days at work sort of suck. Oh well. Such is life.

Gertrude is doing pretty well with agility. she is still having trouble with the tunnel, but she is getting most of the other obstacles. I am very proud of her. I need to go by Home De.pot this weekend to get some toys for her so I can lay the foundation for some of the obstacles. I may end up with a mini agility course in our backyard. That should be interesting.

I do not have much else to say right now. I hope everyone else has a good week!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Just catching up on your blog. I hope you hubby is feeling better by this weekend and by the way Happy Anniversary!! I hope you both have a wonderful day.

SAHW said...

12 years, that's awesome!! I hope you have a lovely anniversary weekend!

Jamie said...

Wow - 12 year?!?! That is awesome!! I hope you and Hubby get to spend some quality time together soon!

Anonymous said...

i was just looking over your site a little and realized we have quite a bit in common, as I also have PCOS and DH has low morphology - i will read more when i have more tiem