Saturday, August 16, 2008

Finally!

Yay! Period started today around midday. Now I can call the RE and make an appointment for the ultrasound of my uterus. Finally! That took long enough. It made me realize how much I love this community, though. It was really helpful to read blogs of women who were going through the same thing I was was. Not to mention all the bloggy love of the comments.

I am a little nervous about this uterus ultrasound. I am afraid I am going to have a D and C because my lining is too thick. My previous RE mentioned that my uterine lining was a little thick, but he did not think it would be a problem. I guess I will know soon enough.

2 comments:

Queenie. . . said...

It's always something, isn't it? Mine is a little too thin; yours is a little too thick. It's like Goldilocks grew up and found herself in fertility hell.

Jessica White said...

YAY for AF arriving. Hopefully everything is perfect and there's nothing for you to have to worry about:-)