Jess at Life in the White House tagged me for this sort of random activity..
Here are the tag rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Here are six random things about myself.
1. Hubby and I met on a blind date my freshman year in college. I met one of his roommates earlier in the week who set me up with Hubby that weekend. We have been together ever since. I think we both knew quality when we see it.
2. I grew up Presyterian, but I currently attend Quaker meetings. The Quaker meetings seem to fit where I am in my life right now. It is also really nice to start your week with some quiet time.
3. Yellow is my favorite color. I love bright bold colors in general. I find I am a little sensitive to color, and I prefer to be surrounded by happy bright shades and tones. I suspect this is a legacy from my mother.
4. I am sort of addicted to romance novels. Jayne Ann Krentz and Jennifer Crusie are a couple of my favorites. I am sort of picky about them, though. I find I like the heroine to be smart, and I love to have the hero suffer. I love the fact that the plot is always the same, and I do not have to put a lot of thought into reading them.
5. I am exhausted right now. I had call last night and I was called in around midnight. They only needed me for an hour. They did let me come in late this morning, and I was in a really nice room. I guess it was not all bad. but I am still really tired. And I have to work 12 hours tomorrow. Ah, the life of an OR nurse. I think I signed on for the glamor.
6. I am an oenophile, and I love having my glass of wine at night. I cannot drink wine when I am on call, but otherwise, wine is a regular part of my diet. I mostly drink red wines. But I drink white wine in the summer, sometimes.
Now I have to tag six people...
1. Emily at Apron Strings For Emily Just because I think she is great.
2. Andrea at Are You Listening? Because I think she needs something to do.
3. Bec at Egg Riot. Because I want to get to know her better.
4. Trace at One Hardy Swimmer. Just because she is so cool!
5, Portaits in Sepia because I just love that blog.
6. Deborah at Waiting on Life, just cause she is yet another wonderful woman!
Thanks Jess, that was fun!