Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, Monday.

Not bad for a Monday, really. The robot case went well, despite the grumpy surgeon. (Damn those grumpy surgeons! I got off work on time, and that can be a minor miracle some days.

I made an appointment with my RE for the ultrasound of the uterus. They made it for tomorrow! I could not believe it. I was lucky enough to be off, and they had time to fit me in. Yay! I love it! The only problem was, I thought the test would be done 7-10 days after my the start of my period. I hope they are able to do it. I guess we will see tomorrow. At least I will be able to talk to my RE and hopefully get things moving. As I said, we will see. Hopefully all will become clear in the morning.

1 comment:

Jessica White said...

YAY for getting out of work on time, and for getting in for your US. Hopefully it isn't a problem.