Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I just want to cry! or Rant, rant, rant!

Just to fill you in, here are the facts: My cycles are usually around 35 days. Metformin keeps them nice and regular. My last period was July 6. I should have started this past weekend. I still do not have my period. I am exhausted and not nearly as perky as I usually am. I broke down and POAS and it was BFN. (Or "Not Pregnant" as the test told me.) I was kicking myself for buying the damn thing in the first place, because it did not tell me anything I did not already know deep down in my heart. I am never pregnant. Apparently it cannot happen to me without some sort of medical intervention, and even then, I am not sure.

I just want to cry because I am so tired, and I have no reason for it. Stupid hope kicks you in the ass every time, don't it. Once I start my period I can start the next round of IF stuff, but damn Flo ain't showing up. What the hell is going on? Is it too much to ask for my period to show up when I expect it to? Or if it does not show up, I want a damn good reason. I was expecting my period this cycle, so where is it? It always showed up before. Now is not the time to go missing!

Of course now that I have POAS, my period will start tomorrow. It had better. I do not know how much more of this I can take.

7 comments:

Debz said...

Oh crap! stupid stick! and even stupider Flo!
I hope you get it soon so you can move onto the next step.

Happy said...

I get you on so many levels.

Jamie said...

I am so sorry. Know you can rant here all the time - that is what we are here for!! Sometimes I wonder if I should let people know I am not near as angry and frustrated all the time as my blog makes it seem. It is just sooooo hard.

Anonymous said...

AF always seems to come for me the day after I POAS.

andrea said...

i just want to send you big hugs!

Jessica White said...

*HUGS*

Joy said...

Go ahead and rant. It can be so frustrating. A little cooperation would be nice. Thinking of you and hoping that AF finally showed.