- Both hubby and I are excited about this cycle. I still do not understand how the male mind works, though. The other day he told me, "I think I am excited about the IVF. I have been vaguely horny all week." I am not sure how one leads to the other.
- So far, so good with the Lu.pron. No irritability or major headaches, yet. I warned Hubby about the potential side effects, and I think he is almost waiting for it to happen.
- I go off BCPs on Sunday, and baseline is scheduled for Thursday April 9. I am a little annoyed at the Apprentice because he messed with my schedule. I made sure that I was working a day shift so I could do the baseline u/s after work. That backfired on me as he is off at a class that afternoon. He also has a meeting that morning, so he cannot even see me until 8:45. Just a wee bit frustrated about that. On the other hand, it is only one, maybe two days I have to come in late. (I have a hunch he will likely want to see me on Monday, too.)
- We may try planting tomato plants this year. Hubby wants fresh tomato. I have a hunch that I will be doing most of the work, though. I guess I should look into raising tomato plants.
- My vacation is in two weeks. I am starting my vacation on my birthday, and my retrieval and transfer are hopefully going to happen during that week. I have faith that it will be so. It is unreal that it is so close.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
I do not have any profound or even coherent blog posts right now. But I do have some thoughts I wanted to put out there.