Monday, April 20, 2009

Waiting...Always with the waiting!

I had my cooter-cam appointment this morning with the Apprentice, and then had my blood work drawn. Now I am waiting for word from the Wizard! With nothing else to do, the waiting is killing me!

Just for grins and giggles, I took my new camera to the dog park yesterday. (Did I mention I bought myself a new camera for my birthday?) And I managed to catch our dogs in action...


Gertrude does fairly typical dog stuff. Lots of running around and sniffing



Oscar on the other hand...
He has to pee on everything vertical. This is mostly what he does when at the dog park. He generally has nothing left to give by the time we leave. At least he has a good time.

2 comments:

Megs said...

My Blaze does the same exact thing!! Every single walk we go on, if there's a pole, he pees on it, if there's a hydrant, he pees on it, if there's a tree, he pees on it. Halfway through the walk he has nothing left, but still tries to do it anyway :) It's kind of comical. I just love my Dane!

'Murgdan' said...

My Jack does the same marking bit. Sometimes I'm amazed he has so much urine in him!