Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nap time!

Well, nap time for baby. I have cleaned the kitchen, finished folding clothes, and now I am working on a blog post. Amazing what I a mom can do in an hour. I think I like nap time.

My big achievement for the day: I actually put the baby down to sleep! He has done it for others before, but I have never tried it. I thought I would try it today. He fussed for a little bit, but went to sleep within a couple of minutes. Who knew? I will have to try that again when he gets fussy. He really sleeps better in his own bed, not in my lap. Oh, and he actually slept from 8 PM to 4:30 AM last night. I actually got sleep! It was incredible. Hooray for nap time!

I even went to the gym and played on the treadmill for a little while, and then I went for a short dip in the pool. I thought about taking the baby, but I think I would rather take the baby when someone else is there to help hold him. I like to swim, too! Maybe that will be our family outing this weekend.

2 comments:

Hope in Virginia said...

I like your new blog design!

Mrs. Higrens said...

Hooray for nap time indeed. May it continue successfully for many months!