Monday, August 15, 2011

Seriously?

This is not how I wanted to start my week.

I had to do discharges today at work. I know it is part of my job, but I always feel like I am being punished when I am not in the OR.

Then I was unable to work out or walk the dogs. I got sucked into the computer.

Then the baby spllied water on my computer after I got him home from day care. Now my computer does not work. I know I still have internets, but I still geel crippled with my 'puter. I am using my nook to post this. Not optimal.

All is not too bad, though. FIL is buying me a Sienna. So I will have a new car soon.
And I am debating making a wrap conversion sytlle carrier to replace my mei tei.

1 comment:

Searching for Serenity said...

Boo for Mondays. I hope Tuesday treats you better.

Congrats on the new mommymobile!! Sienna's are popular in our neighborhood. There are three red ones within 4 houses of us. :)