Saturday, October 10, 2009

Houston, we have baby stuff!

Not just furniture, too! A whole bunch of baby stuff!

Yesterday we got a very large shipment of stuff from U.P.S. The crib, mattress, changing table, and dresser all came. Along with the carseat, stroller, pack and play, and co-sleeper. Um, that is a lot of stuff!

Now we have all these huge boxes in the house. We have not even cleaned out the nursery or made any move to get it painted! I suspect the shipment of baby stuff made the situation a bit more real for both of us. Especially Hubby.

We need to move these things down to the basement until we do get the nursery ready. Hubby has already told me that I cannot lift anything. Well, maybe the mattress. But that is it!

Maybe I will go buy some crib sheets! I think we will need them!

4 comments:

Rose's Daughter said...

WOW! All at once????

annacyclopedia said...

That is so exciting ! I know for me getting stuff ready has made it all feel more real and helped me feel ready and calm about it all. Enjoy getting everything ready!

kate said...

Woah. That is a LOT of stuff to get all at once! Sounds like you're pretty well set!

Jamie said...

Wow - that ~is~ a deliver!!

It is so much fun and makes it so much more real. I hope you have fun!!