Monday, October 12, 2009

Making room,

I have to say hooray for Hubby! He did a lot today! He moved both dressers out of the future nursery, and even moved his clothes out of the closet. That is not all, though. He also contacted the painter, and hopefully this means that we will get the room painted soon!

The dogs have very different reactions. Oscar is not really bothered. He is not upset very easily. Gertrude is a little on edge. But she is our neurotic dog. She has to make sure she still gets all her stuff at the regular time. She is not quite sure what the changes will mean to her. I am trying to give her as much love and attention as I can. Also, I am trying to make sure that her routine is not too disrupted. That hopefully will work for her.

My doctors' appointments all went well today. The endo is happy with how I am doing, and everything seems to be normal at the OB's office. BP is good, I have not gained too much weight, and my uterus is the appropriate size. When I mentioned the carpal tunnel symptoms, both docs said that there is not a lot I can do. Push fluid, reduce salt intake. I did use braces on my wrists last night, and that seemed to help. Will definitely continue using them at least at night. Hubby noticed I tossed and turned a lot less.

Baby has been very active today. Not sure why. It is still bizarre feeling him push out from inside. He is definitely making his presence known.

So far, so good....

5 comments:

Rose's Daughter said...

Yay for Hubby cleaning out the closet and contacting the painter! he moves fast! I guess the arrival of the baby stuff is making it real for him.

Jessica White said...

YAY for progress!

I'm glad your appt went well.

Jaymee said...

WOOHOO HUBBY!!! so happy that your appointments went well, hope that you find some relief with your wrists. a friend of mine said that ice helped her while pregnant, she is one of those super fertiles (6 kids) so she knows a lot about this stuff!

Queenie. . . said...

My dog has been like velcro all of a sudden. I think it's going to be chaos when the baby comes!

Nadine said...

So exciting that he is getting things done!! i may have said this before, but, can't wait to see nursery pics, just love nurseries!!!