Saturday, February 14, 2009

There is no place like home...

If you want to return to your home, I think it is a sign that you love where you live. It feels good to be home. There is truly no place like it. Dogs are sleeping on the couch, everyone is playing on the internet. Things are happy in our household.

Even having my period is not so bad. The IVF consult is only a couple of weeks away, and my period will likely show up a couple of weeks after the consult. And I can drink while I am at the AORN conference in Chicago in March. That will make the trip that much better. Of course, anything is better with alcohol.

I really need to think up code names for my various REs. "Roanoke RE" and "Richmond RE" are a lot to write out, and I think the time has come to name these guys. Why not? Unfortunately, nothing comes to mind immediately. I may have to think some on this and get back to you. I may have to huddle with the Hubby.

I think I want to switch my OB/GYN doc. I recently found out that a GYN doc I love working with has started doing OB again. (I called her Dr Sweetness in previous posts, if you have been reading for a while.) I may have to just make an appointment for my yearly with her. I think it is almost time for it, anyway. What luck!

Off to bathe and then bake cookies. I have been wanting to bake for a while, and I think today is the day. Maybe I will even post pictures when I get done...

No comments: