I apparently was very tired last night. I fell asleep on the couch before 8 PM. Hubby had to wake me up to tell me to go to bed. Sad, but I guess that is what I get for running myself into the ground. At least I have the weekend to rest and try to put myself back together. I doubt it will happen all in one weekend, but at least I can start.
Because I went to sleep so early last night, I was up early this morning. I got done some of the paperwork I have been putting off. I now have a lot of stuff to be mailed, and no stamps to mail it with. I also discovered I need a new ink cartridge for my printer. I apparently do not use it very often, and it dried up.
OK... Just in case you are interested, here is my to-do list for the weekend. As I said, it may not all get done today.
- Clean bathrooms. (Top priority, most likely to get done this afternoon!)
- Change sheets and de-clutter bedroom.
- Put clothes away in dressing room.
- Try to get hubby to move boxes containing non-maternity clothes downstairs to the basement.
- Mail back returns to Motherhood.
- Air out or wash dog throws. (probably wash. They are fairly stinky.)
- De-clutter living room.
- de-clutter dining room.
- Clean kitchen.
- Errands: a. Post office: buy stamps, mail return package, b. Goodwill to drop off stuff, c. Shoe store: to get sneakers which do not tie, and can be easily slipped on! d. Target: Ink cartridge for my computer, sheets for bed in yellow room, and anything else I can think of! e. Used bookstore to get rid of some books and get some reading material for my upcoming vacation!
Off to bathe and maybe get the day started! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!