Saturday, March 5, 2011

I want to be like this when I grow up!

Today I went to the Marginal Arts festival downtown with Little Guy and my parents.  We saw all sorts of unusual things.  Huge puppets, people in strange costumes, a piano being destroyed, a star made out of ladders, a giant rat.  He got to walk across bubble wrap and pop the bubbles.

He also got to see a few guys doing printing on the street.  You could get a shirt made of anything they had available.  They would print it right there for you to take home.

When I saw her, I knew I had to have her. 

I love octopi, and I am a bit of a water baby anyway.  So this was right up my alley.  Did you know that octopi are one of the smartest cephalopods?  How cool is that?

I think I want to be more like my octopus girl.  Everyone needs a goal, right?

No comments: