- Was very excited to get all of my grading done today. Now I have the weekend to relax and chill. Hopefully next week will be better.
- I think I have spring fever, as I just want to lay around and not do much. I would prefer doing nothing much in the spring like weather we have been having.
- Unfortunately the spring like weather has disappeared for the weekend. Sigh. Still do not feel like doing much.
- Have started reading romance novels again. I forgot how relaxing it was to read. And I love how predictable romances are. Though if the heroine is too much of an idiot, I will not read it!
- Debating a e-reader, as baby hates having a book over him, and the page turns distract him.
- Finally get my hair cut tomorrow. Took me long enough to get it done, and it really needs it!
- Our date night is Friday this week. I do not mind, and it may work out better sometimes. We will see how it works.
- Really hating all the appointments I have lined up. I only have two times during the week I can get appointments in, and both times are filled up again next week. That is my only free time during the week, and I have to spend it in doctor's offices. Next week is PCP for a cardiologist referral/recommendation, and the eye doctor for new contacts.
- Baby has been going to sleep around 7 PM every night, which is difficult for dinner for us. Hubby often does not get home until around 6 PM, which is after Little Guy's dinner and about the time Little Guy needs a bath. Which means that we do not get dinner until after 7 PM. Sigh.
- Really hate having my period. Why does it always seem to look like a massacre at least once during the week?
- I get a couple of deliveries tomorrow. I ordered a climbing play set for our little guy, and we are getting a DVR for us. I just cannot make the transition to Netflicks. We even have a Ro.ku box. Maybe because I am not that focused on the actual program? Too many choices? Maybe I am more a recreational TV watcher? I do not know, but I am just not into it.
- Have to get caught up on chores tomorrow. Well, mostly folding clothes. Hubby does the laundry, and I fold it. I now have about three bags of laundry waiting for me to fold. I also have very few clothes to wear because they are all in the laundry bags.
- I need to find my smaller sizes. I know I have them, but I have no clue where I stashed them. I wore a pair of khakis today which fell off of me. I guess I could also use this as an excuse to buy some new clothes. Hooray for getting into smaller sizes! I guess the WW thing is working for me. I just wish I could see more of a difference in the scale.
- That reminds me, I plan on going to the gym tomorrow, too. I am totally digging running to Flogging Molly. They are very upbeat and keep me moving at a fast-ish pace. I really need to make a mix of my celtic punk to run to. But when do I have the time?
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Way delayed this week. It seems I cannot keep a schedule outside of work and school.