Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Touchy-Feely Tuesday

Feel like crap.  Baby gave me his cold, so I cannot breathe.  Afrin is my friend right now.  Problem is, it stops working after about 8 hours.  Trying to wait until I go to bed to take another dose.

Just to make it even more fun, AF decided to show up today.  I suspect I will be dead by the end of the week.

Even though I was sick, I went to the gym, anyway.  I think it did help me get through the day, but I am wiped out now.

Only gained a pound this week.  I will take it, and put it down to having my period.  I also did not record food today.  I only had the energy to teach and watch the baby.

At this point, I feel like I am just surviving.  Hopefully I will feel better later in the week.

Off to fix lunches and then bed.  Praying baby does not wake up a lot tonight.

No comments: