Thursday, September 30, 2010

I made it through the day.

Though I am not sure my sanity is intact.  My typing skills suck, too, as I have to keep going back and deleting to get words spelled correctly.

I did mange to get off work early today.  So I went by the store and then came home and worked on class prep.  Now the kitchen is still a mess and I have to pick up the baby soon.

I was heartbroken when I looked in the fridge when I got home and found two thawed bags of milk in the fridge.  By the time we are able to use them, they will probably not be good anymore.  It just made me sad.  My supply is dropping and day care can use all the milk I can give them.  It did not help that I could only pump 11 ounces today.  The least amount I have been able to pump yet.  I think it is because I am tired and stressed.

I did manage to get an email to my supervisor letting her know that I had another position.  I hope it was understandable.  My thought processes are poor today.  I just want to know that she received it.  I may not get a response to it until next week.  If at all.

I think we are going to try to put baby down before he is fully asleep tonight.  Apparently he slept two hours this morning.  He really has not been sleeping well.  His teeth are bothering him and I do not think we are helping by trying to put him down after he is already asleep.  Hopefully I will sleep better tonight, too.  I need the sleep!

No comments: