Friday, November 14, 2008

Away we go....

Today was cd1. I started this morning as I was getting ready for work. I called to make my baseline ultrasound appointment this morning. I laughed at the poor receptionist when she asked if I could be there at 10 that morning. I can barely get a break from work, and they ask if I can come in the same day. Bless their hearts. My baseline ultrasound is scheduled for Monday at 3:30 PM. I think I should get my drug protocol at that point. (At least I hope so...) Likely I will be low and slow, as I have PCOS and they do not want to overstimulate.

I told hubby to research doing IM injections. I think he does want to be a part of this, and is willing to do the trigger injection, along with making his deposit. We will see. I may just take the vial with me when I do the ultrasound and have the nurse do the trigger. I think he is sort of excited, too.

Right now I am coming off of two days of 12 hour shifts after a long week. I am really tired, and probably not very coherent. Maybe I will be more coherent in the morning after some rest.

1 comment:

Queenie. . . said...

This is really exciting. Best of luck with the cycle!