Saturday, November 1, 2008

Weekend Relaxation!

What a nice day to have nothing to do! I slept in this morning, and then Hubby and I went out to breakfast. He then left for a shooting match, so I have the house to myself. Bliss!

Last night was a bear. I do not know what happened, but we did seem to get a lot of traumas, and cases seemed to be more difficult for some reason, and surgeons kept posting a lot of cases. I had two lap choles go open. One right after the other, with two different surgeons. I was about ready to tear my hair out by the time I left. Thank goodness they did not need me after 9 PM. They told me to leave, so I left. I have a hunch they were going all night. Glad I was not there! I went home and had some red wine, and a chocolate chip cookie and went to bed. I was dead on my feet.

One good thing was that my eval was pretty good. I only got dinged a little for my attitude. (Damn cynicism strikes again!) Everyone I worked with laughed at that, for some reason. I did get a nice raise. Come December, I will get about 70 cents an hour more. That will be nice. It was sort of neat that I was missed while I was on vacation. I think people like working with me. Who knew?

On the IF stuff: On Thursday I left a message with my RE's nurse, and she ordered my meds for next cycle. My father in law wants to pay for it, so I am sort of waiting for him to pay before I get them. I figure as long as they are here by next week, I should be fine. At least I hope so.

Oh, and played with Google's Picasa, and I have a photo album of pictures from vacation. Enjoy!
Arizona 2008

1 comment:

Joy said...

Looks like you had a great time on vacation. Sounds like fun, my husband would love all that Tombstone stuff, he's a huge western fan.