Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So tired!

I started the follistim on Monday. I give myself the injections at night. Taking the meds at night worked with clomid, and so I decided to try to continue it with the injectable meds. I have an appointment on Friday morning for a ultrasound to check my follicles. I will end up about 2 hours late to work, but at least they will give me a doctor's note. Hubby is going out of town this weekend, and he was worried about leaving. He was afraid he might miss stimulation. I checked with the RE and he thinks we may stim next week, and they said that he should be all right to go out of town this weekend. We will know more on Friday after my ultrasound.

I am really tired and spaced out, and irritable to boot. It did not help that I was in a stressful room today helping with robot cases for a new surgeon who has no finesse. Not fun. But I got through the day, and I am not playing with the robot tomorrow. I am working with some really nice surgeons tomorrow, and that should be really good day. Hopefully I will be less cranky. I think the follistim is not helping my disposition much. I am not really pretty when I am tired and irritable.

Hubby mentioned that he dreamed I was pregnant recently. I think he is really hoping this cycle works. I have a feeling that hopes are high. Right now, I am just praying for good sperm. He has been taking vitamins, and we are living in a completely different area. I think his semen was better here than it was in Richmond. I can only hope. Still trying to believe in miracles...

4 comments:

andrea said...

i hope his sperm are in good shape for you!

Pepper said...

Hey - Miracles happen! *Sending you some good spermie vibes.*

Okay, that sounded weird. :o)

Debz said...

I have my fingers, toes, eyes and legs crossed (MY hubby's not loving the last one) for you.

Keeping positive thoughts for you!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, it's been a while since I checked in. Lots of stuff goig on for you! Good luck with your cycle this month!!