Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hot Flashes!

OMG! I had no idea about the hot flashes, y'all. Just to put it in perspective, I work in an OR. It is usually freezing. We consistently keep the temp below 70 degrees, so it is pretty darn chilly. And I was taking off my jacket and sweating! My glasses were fogging up! I asked a coworker if it was warm in the room, and she said no. I think I was having my own personal summer. I was really strange. The first time I have had a hot flash like that.

Today was a better day. I worked with really nice surgeons, which made it easier to be happy.

Tomorrow I have my vaginal ultrasound in the morning. I get to be late to work. We will see how my follicles are developing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the WORST time with hot flashes when I'm on Lupron. For me it happens in the middle of the night.

Pepper said...

Clomid gave me my own personal summers. Insane!

Best of luck with tomorrow's scan!

emilythehopeless said...

good luck with your ultrasound!!