Thursday, July 14, 2011

Everyday People

Child is actually napping this morning.  I honestly do not know what to do with myself, so I thought I would do a quick blog post.  Why not?

Summer Camp Day 14:  How do you typically dress to run errands? Do you think bloggers dress better or worse than “regular people”?

When I run errands, I usually wear a t-shirt and khaki shorts or jeans, depending on the weather.  When the weather is cold, I will wear a sweat shirt or jacket.  Lately I have been wearing the baby, as well.  He is usually in the er.go on my back.  It is just easier to get in and out of a store if I do not have to chase after him, too.

I do not think bloggers dress better or worse than "regular people."  Probably because I believe that bloggers are regular people.  (Whatever that is.)

No comments: