Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Touchy Feely Tuesday and Summer Camp catch up (sort of)

I am actually feeling better today.  Which is a minor miracle, as I felt so awful yesterday.  While I am not ready to go out and dance on the tables, I did manage to get my house under control and put something in the slow cooker for dinner.  I also got a head start on lunches for tomorrow.  I think I am doing fairly well.  I may even go to the zoo with the Little Guy later.  (Because he is sick, he is taking a morning nap lately.  Not that I am complaining!)

This week I have to work three days at the OR.  I worked Monday, and I still have to work Wednesday and Thursday.  I have next week mostly off, as my day car provider is on vacation.  But on Friday and Saturday I have to go to classes to renew certifications for my job.  Sigh.  I hate that it is on Friday and Saturday, but it is only one day, and I will see my family in the evening.

Summer Camp Catch up:

Summer camp Day 16:  How many friends of yours blog/tweet/actively facebook? Has social media helped or hurt your friendships?

I think almost everyone I know is on FB, and many are more active than I am.  I will jump on every now and see what is happening, and even update my status.  I do not do it that often.  I think blogging is more important to me than FB.  I have reconnected with some old friends through Facebook, and I even meet regularly with at least one of them.  My mother's group also sends info out through Facebook.  So I guess it does more for me than I thought.

I am on Twitter, but few of my IRL friends are on twitter.  I also am not all that regular about updating my twitter status.  Like facebook, I will occasionally log on, but I do not usually do it every day.  It is sort of fun to see what the celebs I follow are up to.  Other than that, I do not do that much with twitter.

Blogging is where it is at for me.  I have not actually met any of the people I follow.  Though I think it would be fun to meet some of them.  I do not have any non-online friends that blog.  That I know of, at any rate.

That is all I have time for right now.  I hear the Little Guy waking up, and I need to get going!

No comments: