Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Here we go again

RE appointment went well. I only have about 3 follicles on the right this time. Hopefully one of them will produce an egg which meets with a sperm.

We trigger ovulation tonight and inseminate on Friday morning. Then we wait. Again. The waiting just kills me.

I still have not gotten my schedule for next month. The new schedule starts on Monday. You would think that they could get it out at a reasonable time. One of my many frustrations with my job at the moment. Or maybe it is just irritability from the hormones. One or the other.

3 comments:

Jessica White said...

I too hope that one of those releases an egg and meets with a sperm, and they have a hot date together.

We'll be in the 2ww together: I'm praying this is it for both of us.

annacyclopedia said...

I'm a little bit behind you, but in a little more than a week, I'll be waiting, too. May this cycle mark the end of one kind of waiting and the beginning of a new kind for both of us.

Queenie. . . said...

Good luck tomorrow! Wishing you the best eggs ever.

Okay, that just sounded a little weird. But you know what I mean!