Monday, May 25, 2009

Biting the Bullet

I realized last night that the girls had gotten large enough that they needed more space. I decided today to buy some bras so that I could work comfortably. People, I went from a C cup to a D cup! I fill the damn D cups. My girls are big enough to give me back issues if I do not get enough support. I did not spend a lot on the bras. All the bras I bought were under $10. And yes, I tried them on. The ones I bought, I did not want to take off because my back felt so much better! I did change into a new bra as soon as I got home. What a difference the right support makes!

I have to say, I think both Hubby and I are a little bit nervous about the ultrasound tomorrow. We both know there is not a lot to see at this point. We should be able to see the sac with a little blob where the little one is. We are not even going to be able to hear a heartbeat yet. I hope it goes well, and we have something cooking in there. I think the ultrasound means that it is real, and we may have to start making plans. Until now, it just sort of feels like we are playing at being pregnant.

There is one piece of good news, my parents are planning on moving here. I think they want to time the move to coincide with the birth. But it is a big jump for them. I think they are still in the planning stages at this point.

4 comments:

Queenie. . . said...

Good luck tomorrow-I'll be thinking of you. What a coincidence-I'm due for a wanding tomorrow, too!

My boobs have totally doubled on size, and I'm running out of room in my bras, too. But since I was barely a B before, it's not too much of a problem yet. Although, they hurt like hell.

Nadine said...

Good luck at the u/s it does make it all real - wishing you the best.

Jaymee said...

ahh, the joys of buying a bigger bra. i hate bra shopping.

sending you best wishes on the ultrasound.

annacyclopedia said...

Just checking in to see how you are and let you know I"m thinking of you and waiting with bated breath for your u/s results.