Thursday, May 14, 2009

Symptoms are still there!

Fatigue really hit me today. The long hours I have been working do not help. I actually laid down this evening and just closed my eyes for a bit. Hubby was a little surprised. Tits are still large and achy. Just sort of an undertone of nausea, but I think it is still early, yet. I am also slightly crampy, but no bleeding. It is nice to know all of this is normal.

I think I will take everyone's advice and get a HPT this weekend. Really. It will likely lift my spirits a bit. I may buy several just in case I want to repeat the test. I do not care what Hubby thinks!

I think I am going to lie down again. Very tired, and I have another long shift tomorrow.

4 comments:

Queenie. . . said...

Glad to hear things are progressing normally!

Jessica White said...

YAY! Good luck at work today.

annacyclopedia said...

Normal is really, really good, isn't it?

Hang in there, and rest as much as you can. What surprised me about the fatigue was not so much that I felt exhausted all the time, but more that I could just fall asleep at any time given the opportunity. Weird.

Jaymee said...

keeping it all crossed for you. happy peeing!!