Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First ultrasound done!

Our one little bean looks good! We saw the heartbeat, and that was too cool. I think it made it more real for both of us. We actually have a baby in there! We saw it! How amazing!

I now really need to make an appointment with Dr Sweetness. I think the Wizard is going to write a letter to Dr Sweetness, so I hope this means that care is seamless. That is the hope, at any rate. We will see what actually happens.

The Wizard is switching me to progesterone vaginal suppositories, so no more shots! I am happy about that. I just need to go and pick them up tonight. I think it will be worth the trip.

Hubby had quite the day today. He took the day off of work, and not just for the ultrasound. He has a red lump on his back which has been hurting him for a week. I have been putting some neosp.orin on it, but it has really not been doing much. He finally saw a doctor about it today. Turned out, the red lump was a sebaceous cyst. They removed it right there in the doctor's office with a little local. Apparently, it was pretty big, and they had to pack the wound before they dressed it. Poor thing was hurting when I finally saw him at the u/s appointment. He really wanted to make that appointment. I think it was worth it when we saw the heartbeat.

So Hubby has had quite the day!

7 comments:

Queenie. . . said...

SUCH great news about the ultrasound!!! Congratulations.

Nadine said...

So glad that all is well - such great news!

SassyCupcakes said...

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you. :D

Mrs. Higrens said...

How very exciting!

Becky said...

Awesome news, grow little baby, grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annacyclopedia said...

Woohoo! I'm so thrilled that you got to see the heartbeat and that it made it all feel more real for you both. We totally felt the same way at the first scan - it is so amazing. Congratulations! And hurrah for the end of shots!

Me said...

Yay!!!